Project Zomboid Review Part 2
(Many of the items on the list would be implemented on the RC3 update)
- There’s not much things to craft right now. Well not as much as other sandbox games. Your main focus at the moment is to scavenge and survive.
- There will be character and skill customizations
- There will be sandbox options (they created this because people would complain about more zombies, while the other half complained about less zombie)
- There will be modding tools
- Interact with survivors that can join you, trade with, go rambo with on missions, or fight alongside with to survive
- Emotional, physical, and mental well being of the character can give him/her serious negative effects simulating real life scenarios.
- The amount of time you don’t croak will change the world. Events occur such as failing power plants, army people walking down the streets, etc.
- Awesome soundtrack to set you in the mood
- There’s more to come so stay tuned! I will update when more is published.
This game rated high on Desura, 9.5! I truly think it deserves the rating, but more so when they finally release the RC3 updates and make the game more stable. The game itself is only $7.99 and worth every penny. I was really really pleasantly surprised by it. I also give props to the developers for fighting through all the obstacles they had to face during this project. I truly admire that and it shows in the game. They want to make a game that sets itself apart from other games and it does. The fact that they really tried to simulate humanity at the brink of extinction through stories, event twists and surprises, and the emotional/physical/mental effects your character get and how they get it, I think sets them apart. As others have mentioned, I would wait til RC3 comes out prior to purchasing the game, however, if you really can’t wait, try playing the demo =)
If you guys purchase, if you can, even just comments, show some love to the developers.Posted on: June 25, 2017Alfredo Barnes